Friday, April 12, 2013

Just Crawling Along

It's official...we have a crawler in our house!  Collin finally figured out how to do it!  While I was encouraging him, I was thinking to myself, "what am I doing?".  Really?  I want him to be mobile?   I really don't, but I knew it was going to happen and he is really enjoying going places.  He has also figured out how to open his dresser drawers.  And now it begins.....*sigh*


 
 
I finally took the after picture of our bathroom "remodel".  It is totally done except for a new shower curtain, rug and wall hangings.  (the pictures make the blue walls look really awful too....they really aren't that color!)
 



the "before"
 
 
We also had a few days where it felt like spring, so we enjoyed them while they lasted.  We have been lucky and haven't gotten any snow, just 5 days of rain for us!
 
Who doesn't play outside in a fedora hat?



picture taken by Isaiah

 
It's just such a dreary day/week, I think I must go now and take a nap.


No comments: