Friday, April 19, 2013

What?!?!

What?!?!  More rain?  "What" is one of Brielle's favorite things to say and it can definitely be applied to this weather!  I know, I know, at least we just have rain.  I've gotta tell ya, I am running out of rainy day activities!

Earlier this week we had balloon races.  Now that we have a crawler, the big kids are learning how to adjust!  Collin kept chasing after Brielle's balloon. 




I am a little late with the post, but Collin turned 9 months old last Saturday.

 
 
There were a few moments when the rain stopped, so we enjoyed them outside.
 

 
 
I dropped Isaiah off at school one morning, and when I came back I found that "Daddy did my hair"! She was very excited about her "crazy hair" and wore it proudly all day.....even to the grocery store. 
 

 

 
Thursday was a very busy day!  Collin had his first haircut! 
 

The Before

 
 
I just can't believe how different he looks, so grown up!
 
It also stopped raining long enough for us to rake the lawn.  Today however, it was snowing.  Actually it was a really weird day, it would blizzard for a few minutes then the sun would pop out.  A little while later another blizzard.  Thank goodness nothing accumulated!
 
 
I will leave you with my new favorite picture of my loves.......(OK 2 pictures)
 

Just hanging out


No comments: