Friday, May 17, 2013

So Quiet In Here!

Here I sit in a quiet house, all by myself.  Calie and the kids are visiting Grandma in MN.  I’m about halfway through my honey-do list (a long list).  Believe it or not, an empty house is not all it’s cracked up to be.  All things considered, and knowing that my wife would probably chew off her left arm to have a night to herself, I would much rather have them here.   A night spent in non-stop, messy chaos is better than a night spent alone. 

No big news in the past month, at least none worthy of a special blog post.  Yet somehow we seem to keep busy.   Thankfully we are now able to enjoy the weather that has finally begun to warm up and enable us to get outside—playing, walks to the park, a few trips to the zoo, planting flowers, and attempting to nurse our lawn back to health. I keep plugging away at work, and have confirmation Sunday to look forward to this weekend.  Calie of course keeps busy as she strives to keep her sanity at home with the kiddos; but she does a great job entertaining them.  They (we) are blessed to have her for a mommy.  Sadly though, I failed my husband duty of taking a picture of them all on Mother’s Day.  We did have a nice day, but no pictures to show for it.  My bad. 
That’s enough for now as I leave you with some of our latest pictures.  Enjoy!

 
Daddy's Little Girl

 
Brielle and her baby cuddling on the floor.

 
He wasn't interested in being fed; so I thought I'd just let him feed himself.

 
The rest of these pictures pretty much speak for themselves.


 
 
 
Good to the last drop :-)

 
This little cutie loves his mommy!

 
These two loving playing with Collin.  Collin has the patience of a saint!
 
 
The rest of these pictures may be repeats; I'm not really sure.  Calie usually does all the posting.  But as I sit here sifting through pictures, it is pretty much impossible to pick favorites and eliminate others.  Sure I may be slightly bias, but these kids are stinkin' cute!

 
 
Cuddling on the couch.

 
Big brother teaching her the necessary skills for his LeapPad.

 
Tip of the hat to you!

 

 

 
Collin loves playing with (and making a mess of) all our toy food!


 

No comments: