
It seems weird to me that I am blogging about the sun? But I just had one of those moments where life was a whole lot sweeter because the sun is out. It seems to change a mood from bad to good, a sour day into a sweet one. I mean really, how can you have a bad day when the sun is finally out after what seems to be months of rain?
Along with the absence of rain today, the trees, grass and flowers all seem to be that much brighter. Some who have allergies may not express these same feelings, sorry. I even took a little walk through our building (here at work), and found a little patch of sun. I stood there basking in the sunshine just like my cat used to do. It felt so nice, warming me to the core!
I really enjoy the sunshine, and I hope that it is sunny where you are too! Don't take this wonderful tool for granted, enjoy it!
Along with the absence of rain today, the trees, grass and flowers all seem to be that much brighter. Some who have allergies may not express these same feelings, sorry. I even took a little walk through our building (here at work), and found a little patch of sun. I stood there basking in the sunshine just like my cat used to do. It felt so nice, warming me to the core!
I really enjoy the sunshine, and I hope that it is sunny where you are too! Don't take this wonderful tool for granted, enjoy it!
1 comment:
No need to feel weird about blogging about sun..heck I blogged about coffee last week! ha! It's the little things that can make your day. :)
Hope all is well!!
Krystle
Post a Comment