For all you out there who were wondering, things here are going well. We are extremely busy right now.
I have a work meeting that lasts Friday through Monday here in St. Louis. Actually it is more of a training event that I was lucky enough to become a part of. It is called SLED, and it is sponsored by my office. This group gathers LCMS teachers from all over the United States to give them the skills that they will need to become principals. We are given a group and a mentor. We also meet 3 times in one year before we "graduate". This is the third meeting. There is a lot of work that is assigned over the year and also throughout the weekend. It is also a lot of information to take in, so I am fried by the time I get home everyday during this meeting.
While I am having fun in my meetings, Steve will be writing a rather large paper. Next week marks the forth and final week of his summer classes. He will then get to enjoy summer for two weeks before heading back to school for four more weeks.
Thankfully we have been able to relax and sleep a bit during this week, to gear up for our up coming fun weekend.
I hope your weekend plans include more fun than ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment