Well, yesterday we could hardly wait until 3:45 when it was time to see the doctor. I think that I would feel better if I could just check in on this little baby once a day to make sure there is still a heartbeat. After yesterday, it's probably a good thing that doesn't happen daily, because I think that I could watch our baby move forever!

We were able to see the heartbeat, yes, that's right see the heartbeat. Here is the heartbeat. Don't feel bad, I think it just looks like lines too! On the right though is a picture of the head.
We were also able to see what I think is really cool, Steve still can't really see it though. Down the middle of th
e picture is a straight white line, that is the spine. Coming out of the white line, Spine, are little white lines that look like a star burst. Those are the ribs!
I know it's a little hard to see, but way to cool not to share!

The coolest picture that we got was our little baby giving us the thumbs up! The doctor said this is the clearest and earliest thumbs up he has ever seen! he was really excited too!
I just liked to sit and watch our baby kick his/her little feet around! I can't wait to meet her/him.

We were able to see the heartbeat, yes, that's right see the heartbeat. Here is the heartbeat. Don't feel bad, I think it just looks like lines too! On the right though is a picture of the head.
We were also able to see what I think is really cool, Steve still can't really see it though. Down the middle of th
e picture is a straight white line, that is the spine. Coming out of the white line, Spine, are little white lines that look like a star burst. Those are the ribs!I know it's a little hard to see, but way to cool not to share!
The coolest picture that we got was our little baby giving us the thumbs up! The doctor said this is the clearest and earliest thumbs up he has ever seen! he was really excited too!
I just liked to sit and watch our baby kick his/her little feet around! I can't wait to meet her/him.
1 comment:
I LOVED watching the baby on the ultrasounds too! I was always excited when that was on the agenda for the doctor's visit! Isn't just unbelievably amazing?!?! For me it just served to remind me of what I already knew - that it was a little tiny person just growing and waiting to meet the world! ;-)
Post a Comment