Saturday, July 26, 2008

4 1/2 inches

Well, the new news here is that I am finished working for two weeks! Yesterday, Friday, was my last day. Now my life consists of packing, packing and more packing. I think that I would rather be at work!

Steve is trying to finish his last week of school. He only has two classes this session, but he has never had SO much homework! He is spending the whole day in the library, which kind of works out, because it is one less item to move around in the house!

We are also trying to do all of the last minute things, like the last dentist appointment, haircut, and errands. I went to get my haircut yesterday, and ended up with 4 and 1/2 inches cut off of my hair. I really like it, it's just hard to get used to!

Other than that, there is really nothing new. We are all still doing just fine.

No comments: