Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Going Home

Sunday afternoon Collin and I packed up and headed home.

The nurses taking Collin's security tag off.


It has been nice being home, but a part of me misses the quiet and service of the hospital. Before we left Steve was able to spend some time at the hospital where we were able to have a sparkling juice toast.




We were greeted at the door by 2 anxious siblings...both wanting to see their new brother. I felt a little like chopped liver next to Collin, but that was ok.
Both kids really love to hold Collin and Brielle always wants to pick him up. She likes the silly faces that Collin makes and I love to hear her squeal when he makes them! Isaiah can't wait to be helpful and his new thing is giving Collin a "nukie" (giving him a pacifier).



No comments: