Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's here

First of all I would like to dedicate this post to our most faithful reader G. This one's for you!

Well, I know that I told you all that next time I blogged it would be about our fabulous weekend with our friends in Kansas City attending the MN Twins games. Well time has once again passed me by and now we are here at one of the more important days of our lives...call day.

Yes indeed, in a few short hours our fate will be sealed as we are told where we are headed for the next year of our lives. We have no idea where they are sending us, or to do what. A bug has been planted in our ears that Campus Ministry may be in our future, but we will have to wait and see what they tell us at the 3:00 service. Since we are "V's" I don't expect to know until about 4.

Shortly after the service ends I hope to blog to let you all know where we are going! Until then we could sure use some prayers that A. the rain stops, B. we get a placement where we can thrive, and C. everyone gets placements that are good and suit them best. I know that God knows what He is doing, but a little extra prayer never hurts!

No comments: