Thursday, April 17, 2008

Running out of time!

Well, There is just SO much to say under this topic!

First I will say that I am a touch sad that my embroidery class is now over, and we have been thrown to the wolves to try to do this on our own. I don't anticipate a problem, but now I just need to get the time to order the fabric and get going! Time seems to be running out on me!

I do not, at least right now, have pictures of the final two projects. I promise they will come.

Time is running out on our lives here at the seminary. Good, bad, scary, nerve wracking, exciting, and sad are all feelings that are running trough our heads. Steve probably has a few more that may not be appropriate! We are down to 5 days until we officially know where we will be headed after this summer for the next year of our lives. We are running out of time!

Right now I am running out of time, as it is 5:30 and I am still at work, trying to leave. I am waiting for a phone call, and thought this would be the perfect time to catch up on something that I have pushed aside for "when I have time". I just realized that is not going to happen, so this is the short and simple message that I have. We are running out of time!

I will blog again soon to talk about our Twins weekend!!!
Until then, thanks for taking your time to read this!

No comments: